Certificate of completion for your online course, coaching session, training program, live session participation. Why and how?
The tech advancements of the new era have condensed the world into one global village. We are constantly seeking ways to make things easier for ourselves.
We’ve moved teaching and learning outside the confines of regular classrooms. You can learn just about anything online these days and receive an official certificate of completion to add to your portfolio or resumé.
The eLearning industry is a huge one for both tutors and students.
Competition is stiff among tutors and online learning platforms.
It is estimated that more than 30% of American students are enrolled in at least one online course even though about 99% of these are physically located in the U.S .
As a coach, you must constantly seek out ways to be seen, heard, and stand out. You need to make a deliberate attempt to separate yourself from the bulk to be successful.
You will need many different tools to achieve this: a host platform, course creation tools, marketing tools for your content, and tools for certification.
Most students will appreciate a certificate of completion for their courses, online or offline. You should consider this for your online courses, coaching programs, and webinars.
These certificates of completion may or may not be used for formal purposes. This depends on your certification, experience, and accreditation status of your online school.
In the latter scenario, it can still be attached to a person’s resumé. It may come in handy during job searches and the selection process.
For you as a coach, this is simple, fun, and deeply rewarding.
Why You Should Offer Certificates of Completion to Your Students
- Brings some level of authenticity and legitimacy to the course: This is especially true for paid courses. It makes the learning process feel legitimate and authentic. It is encouraging to know that something awaits you at the end of a process. Certificates are like the light at the end of the education tunnel.
- Gives a sense of satisfaction to your subscribers: Every little step towards personal development is often deeply satisfying. These certificates serve as a reminder of your student’s commitment to becoming better.
- Can help them in the job market: These certificates look good on resumés. They may be shared with potential employers. For fully accredited online institutions, these certificates may be in formal contexts.
- A great advertising strategy for your online course: If they share these with family, friends, or on social media, your students can refer more customers to your course. This may save you a surprising amount of money in advertising, and add to your revenue.
- Helps you build a loyal clientele: Certificates are a constant reminder to your students of the knowledge you have transferred. You’ll be a part of their educational history. This is important in building a loyal customer base that will refer effortlessly or come back for more.
Choosing a platform for your certification needs
There are tons of apps and online tools for the creation of these certificates. It can be a little confusing to make the right pick.
It is generally a good idea to choose tools that are user friendly. The Gurucan team offers a great tool for the creation of certificates for online courses.
Why you should choose Gurucan
Gurucan.com is an EdTech SaaS company. The Gurucan team believes in mobile education and offers a wide range of services to aid this.
Gurucan is an all-in-one tool for the creation, sale, and promotion of online courses.
They offer a one of a kind app available in any browser with an admin panel for you to upload, manage content, and handle customer relationships.
With their unique White Label feature, you can create your own fully branded app for added legitimacy.
With Gurucan, you have the opportunity to create online courses with texts, video, audio, images, FAQs, and quizzes.
You'll be able to run a membership model, hold live chats, virtual classes, webinars, and challenges.
The team also offers excellent options for marketing automation in the form of broadcasting and pipelines for emails, and push notifications.
Customer relationship management, chats, reports, and homework options are available. You are guaranteed a resourceful and supportive team when you use Gurucan as your elearning platform.
Gurucan’s Free Completion Certificate Builder
This is a new free feature created to enable tutors to make personalized certificates for their members.
It is fun, simple, and hassle-free. Tutors are offered a range of designs, colors, and calligraphy styles to choose from, on different templates.
Creators get to showcase their creativity.
You will need to carry out 4 simple steps:
- Choose a template
- Customize the text and look as desired
- Enter your student email address
- Send emails with PDF certificates attached .
What’s better? Gurucan offers a certificate of completion to users at no added cost.
By now, you may have realized how beneficial it is to send certificates of completion to your students. Gurucan is always available to help you achieve this.
- 50 Online Education Statistics: 2020 Data on Higher Learning and Corporate Training. Guide2Research. www.guide2research.com/research/online-education-statistics. Accessed 28-09-2020.
- Free Completion Certificate Builder. Gurucan. www.gurucan.com/resources-learn/certificate-builder. Accessed 28-09-2020.